Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Cat Video Awards

If cats had their own Oscars, their selections might be different than ours.

Best Sound Effects:



Best non-foreign foreign existential documentary: Henri

Best Action Movie (subtitled):




Harley: Hey Bambi. Whatchya doing?
Deer: Doe.
Harley: Oh, it's a game? Okay, I'll play.
Deer: Doe doe doe.
Harley: You're a...ummm...a riverdancer?
Deer: Doe doe.
Harley: Dances with grass?
Deer: Doe doe.
Harley: This is getting a little boring. The Wizard of Oz.
Deer: Doe doe doe doe dee.
Harley: No? Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way. I think it's trying to communicate. It's Morse code, right?
f-mmpls---smlafrmp----a-k. That makes no sense.

Why do the weirdos always find me? Maybe if I ignore her she'll go away?

Harley: HEY! WTH? DOROTHY! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!
Deer: Doe big.
Harley: I don't know what you're talking about.
GO ON, SHOO! GET OUT OF HERE!
I SAID NOW, DEER TOURETTES. Go impress the tall green stuff over there with your tap dancing.
You're not a bull, buckaroo.
VACATE MY PREMISES OR I'LL EAT YOU!

Jeesh. Wildlife walks onto my property and shows no respect for the food chain. What's the world coming too?

9 comments:

  1. Very Good - put a smile on my face this morning AC.

    Cheers for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. c'mon, put up the video for Henri. It's no big deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa whoa whoa....two things...
    1. Is that deer packing a scrotum?
    2. So I guess it's possible for deer to be transgender...?
    3. Isn't it sad that I'm staring at a deer's crotch?
    Okay, THREE things.
    Think I'll go look for Mrs. Penwasser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dbs, perfect example that size does not matter.

    @David, I did. By linking to yours.:)

    @Al,
    1.I believe you're looking at an udder.
    2. I'll let you look into that.
    3. I don't know.
    4. But the cat has invisiballs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Blogger, your new commenting format does not work for me.

    @Alistair, most welcome. Cats have a tendency to do that.

    @Laoch, agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO! That action pic left me on the edge of my seat.. I am all actioned out.

    p.s who takes on a CAT? seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats...there's no reasoning with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sprite, I know, it was tense.:)
    Makes me laugh how he just sits there, completely unfazed by a stomping deer.

    @Robert, I gave up trying a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete

I get paid in com(pli)ments.
Comment, Discuss or Foruminate.
Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.