Everything should be as simple as possible,
but not simpler.
1. Keys need a home.
2. Always purchase black socks. This way the Ankle Crossing Syndrome is easily avoided in professional environments.
3. If a conversation starts with "Is this Atnaros Caryptos?" it will likely end there.
4. A smile goes a long way.
5. Geeks have an advantage. Being called weird is a compliment. Embrace it.
6. Nourish the inner child. It is good for your health.
7. Play nice. Failing that, get some art supplies.
8. Multiple minds are better than one. Share.
9. Sometimes one needs to say yes. Sometimes one needs to say no.
It is important to know the difference.
10. Listen to your own advice.