"Hmmm...I seem to have something of yours."
What did I leave behind? Keys? Wallet? SPELLING ERRORS??!!?? Did he take something?
If you must know, As Vinny C's It:
Since the Count triggers a conditioned response of obsessive counting and list making, as well as the urge to count my thoughts:
1. Too soon! I thought I had more time. I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG!
2. Display spontaneity by accidentally closing window.
3. Go back. Scope out the situation. Do some recon.
4. Ok. He said some really nice things...
5. No strings attached. This is not one of those "send immediately to 100 bloggers", or else nothing will happen, cause who is counting?!
6. He said some really nice things...
7. Just thank him. You can do this.
8. Answer a simple question.
9. "Do your witty (questionable) answers pop instantly into your head when you read the post with an immediate urge to hit the comment button or do you have to sit and ponder?"
10.1 What? Not enough? Fiiiiiine: The allegedly witty comments that I leave behind, are usually my first spontaneous reaction to a post. At times I sound like I am pre-teen (Good Times!) and hit submit before I get the chance to change my mind, because I need to click on things.
11. Did the Count ever count past 10?
12. Where was I?
13. He said some really nice things...
14. Thank you, Vinny C! YOU SUCK TOO!