Saturday, October 8, 2011
1. Why is America one of only 3 countries (Burma and Liberia) that does not use the metric system? Does anyone like feet all that much?
2. How do people keep losing just one shoe in public places?
3. Where did all the bloggers go? Is this an annual pre-winter hibernation? Is it contagious?
4. Why are we all swamped with work and RL at the same time? Why "swamped"? Why not; I got quicksanded at work today?
5. Why do they not manufacture universal lids that fit any container?
6. In an age of alleged environmental consciousness, why is technology disposable and not made to last?
7. Why do I collect so many glass jars for painting, when I do not have much time to paint? It's not like the glasspocalypse is coming and they'll stop making them.
Yes, sometimes I wish I had my problems too.